segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2011

Without You (So Long).

 

It's been so long since I've seen you. And I miss your smile and I miss your face, cause you haven't been around my place.

It's been so long since I've seen you. And I miss the smell of skin and your hair, and the way you genuinely care about me.

And I don't want these feelings to change. I want our love to always remain, because without you, I wouldn't be the same. Without you...

And I can't explain How I feel inside, Every time I try to tell you My words always fall short, But showin' you what you mean to me.

And I can't explain how I feel inside; the way you mesmerize me, and how you hypnotize me, with your eyes. With your eyes.

And I don't want these feelings to change. I want our love to always remain, because without you, I wouldn't be the same.

So don't ever run away. Here beside me is where you'll stay, because without you, I could not remain. Without you.. '

 

                                                                              (John Mayer)

                                                 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário